|GREX SF9021 21 Degree Plastic collated strip nailer
SF9021 - 21° Full Round Head Framing Nailer
With a rugged design for the pro in mind, the grex SF9021H features an aggressive toe nail safety and heavy duty power to drive full round head nails from 2' to 3-1/2' in 4 gauges (.113—.148). Included depth of drive dail provides easy and accurate nail settings. The in-line magazine offers a well-balanced tool for greater control and line of sight.
- Powerful motor allows penetration through the hardest materials.
- Shoot a wide range of fasteners from 2' up to 3-1/2' in length.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise nail settings.
- Easy top drop-in magazine loading.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- 3/8' inlet allows for shorter recycling period.
- Toenail safety level for easy nailing.
- Well balanced design to prevent excess arm fatigue.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover to deflect exhaust in any position.
- Fastener indicator allows operator to check when reloading in needed
- Accepts .113'/.120'/.131'/.148' shank nails.
Dimensions: 21.5'L x 15'H x 8'W (54.6cm x 38.1cm x 20.3cm)
Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 21° full round head framing nails
Fastener Range: 2' ~ 3-1/2' (50mm ~ 90mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 64 fasteners
Air Inlet: 3/8' (10mm) NPT male plug
Framing, Sub flooring, Decking, Truss construction, Wall and roof sheathing, Siding, Roof decks, Pallet construction, Box and crate construction, Bridging, Fencing
Not yet rated