|M.J. Maillis F1-16-LP-2CF Semi Automatic Stretch Wrapping Turntable
The F1 range is our mid price-range pre-stretch semi-automatic stretch wrapper.
It is designed to work in businesses that have continuous production.
The F1 has the features of the PR52, but instead of a mechanical core brake system, it is fitted with an easy load pre-stretch unit that stretches film up to 200%.
This helps control load containment and also will provide significant film savings. (1m of film can be stretched to give 3m on the pallet)
The F1-16-LP-2CF is fitted with a mechanical braking system which stretches the film via manual operation. Threading the film is simple and quick, and the machine has two automatic wrap cycles available to the operator. Additional features include:
This machine complies with the requirements of the European Standard EN415-6:2006 – Safety of Pallet Wrapping Machines
- Variable turntable rotation speed
- Soft Start control on turntable
- Variable speed film carriage with inverter for overlap adjustment
- Mechanically adjustable film tension
- Pallet height measured automatically by photocell
We can provide a free film analysis to maximise your savings of cost of wrap per pallet and minimise your packaging waste to meet environmental issues and needs.
- Price excludes delivery price of £860 which includes installation.
- An optional ramp, to enable loading with manual pallet trucks, is available at an additional cost of £450.
Power Supply- 220/240V, Single Phase, 50Hz
Electrical Outlet- 13A 3 pin domestic socket (min 100mA if RCD if fitted)
Overall Machine Weight-500kg
Pallet Load Dimensions-Max (L) 1200mm, Max (W) 1000m,
Max (H) 2100mm, Max weight 2000kg
Stretch Film Details-500 mm wide, maximum diameter 300mm;
Not yet rated